Comfortel support is here to help. Learn more about popular topics and find resources that will help you with all of your Comfortel products.
Maintenance & Cleaning Guides
All upholstery needs some care; good housekeeping will help to prolong the life of any upholstered products. Avoid extreme temperatures. Extreme cold can make your vinyl prone to cracking, while extreme heat can cause permanent stretching. Avoid exposing your products to direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time.
Clean regularly to remove body oils which cause hardening.
- Wipe with a clean colourfast cloth dampened with mild alkaline free soap and luke warm water. Do not wet excessively.
- Remove all traces of any cleaning product by wiping with fresh water and a clean cloth.
- Dry with a soft, clean cloth.
- Stubborn grime may require gentle scrubbing with a soft brush.
Do not use:
- Hot or boiling water
- hydrocarbons including alcohol
- furniture polishes
- concentrated detergents
- abrasive powder or paste cleaners
- steel wool
- silicon or petroleum-based cleaners
- solvent based or abrasive cleaning agents
A periodic inspection of all components and fasteners should be made to ensure that your beauty chair is structurally intact and functioning properly.
- Periodically inspect all fittings to ensure fasteners are tight.
- Always clean your Salon Furniture regularly.
- To avoid scratching, wipe with soft cloth with warm soapy water or with everyday household cleaners.
- Dry with clean soft cloth (never use abrasive cloth or cleaners)
- A periodic inspection of all components and fasteners should be made to ensure that your Comfortel product is structurally intact and functioning properly.
- Damaged and broken parts should be replaced and loose fasteners tightened.
- All maintenance to be carried out by a suitably qualified tradesperson.
- Always turn the power off at the power outlet before you insert or remove the plug.
- Remove the power cord by grasping the plug – do not pull on the cord.
- Turn the power off and remove the plug when not in use.
- Do not use an extension cord unless the cord complies with Australia/New Zealand/Singapore electrical safety standards.
- Do not let the power cord get damaged in any way.
- Keep the power cord away from heat sources.
- Periodically inspect the power cord for signs of damage.
- Do not operate any electrical item with a damaged power cord.
- Use this product only for its intended function and do not use attachments not recommended by the manufacturer.
- Do not use outdoors.