Quattro II Treatment Table
Beauty Bed with Electric Height Adjustment
The Quattro Beauty Bed features an electric height adjustment conveniently operated by a foot control. The quiet motor effortlessly raises and lowers the table. The solid steel frame ensures stability with the added bonus of a manual back adjustment, which can be easily allow clients to sit up-right. With the option of removable flexible armrests, this beauty bed offers incomparable quality and value for beauty treatments, massage and clinic practitioners. A popular choice with beauty salons and day spas, it is ideal for massage and features retractable wheels for easy movement.
- Most popular Treatment Table ideal for all treatments including massage, IPL, waxing and facials
- Electric beauty salon treatment table.
- Fully upholstered in top quality vinyl.
- Removable armrests.
- Removable face cradle.
- Removable face cradle and arm holder.
- Face hole with plug.
- Retractable wheels for easy movement.
- Electric height adjustment.
- Foot Control.
- Colour is White.
- Width: 65cm
- Length: 187cm (length excludes face cradle)
- Height range: 57-86cm
• Spa & Beauty Treatment
• Body Treatments
• Clinic practitioners
Width: 65cm (88cm with arms)
Length: 187cm (212cm with face cradle)
Height range: 52-86cm
Upholstery: UV stabilised. Cold crack protected. Fire retardant.
Base/Frame: Powder coated white steel.
Electrical Requirements: 1 x 10A GPO
- Always follow installation instructions. Minor assembly required. Make sure to open carton without the aid of sharp tools as they may damage the product inside.
- If you have purchased this treatment table from Comfortel please contact us for a copy of the installation instructions.
All upholstery needs some care; good housekeeping will help to prolong the life of any upholstered products. Avoid extreme temperatures. Extreme cold can make your vinyl prone to cracking, while extreme heat can cause permanent stretching. Avoid exposing your products to direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time.
• Clean regularly (weekly) to remove body oils which cause hardening.
• To clean use a sponge which has been moistened in warm soapy water.
• After cleaning with a sponge, dry with a soft, clean cloth.
• Stubborn grime may require gentle scrubbing with a soft brush.
Do not use:
• furniture polishes
• abrasive cleaners
• steel wool
A periodic inspection of all components and fasteners should be made to ensure that your beauty chair is structurally intact and functioning properly.