Beauty Salon Hand Held Skin Analyser
Our woods lamp is used for analysing the condition of your clients skin. It features a combination of UV light and magnification that allows easy visualisation of skin changes not usually seen with the naked eye.
- Beauty salon skin analyser.
- Identify problem skin.
- Magnifying lens.
- 4 ultra-violet bulbs.
- Black cover included to block light.
- Analysis chart included.
- Standard analysis light with blackout hood
- 3 dioptre (1.75 magnification) lens.
- 4 x 4 watt UV bulbs.
- 2.2 metre electric cable.
- Weighs 1.1kg.
- 240 volts.
The indicators below are a guide to commonly seen skin irregularities.
- Blue to White colour: Healthy and normal skin.
- White colour: Ageing skin and or skin fold.
- Purple colour: Healing, tender or thin skin.
- Light Purple colour: Dry skin.
- Orange to Yellow colour: Oily skin, seborrhoea or acne etc.
- Light Yellow colour: Concentrated pimple or seborrhoea.
- Red colour: Inflamed skin or nutrition deficiency.
- Brown colour: Pigmentation inconsistency or freckle.
- A periodic inspection of all components and fasteners should be made to ensure that your Comfortel product is structurally intact and functioning properly.
- Damaged and broken parts should be replaced and loose fasteners tightened.
- All maintenance to be carried out by a suitably qualified tradesperson.
- Always turn the power off at the power outlet before you insert or remove the plug.
- Remove the power cord by grasping the plug – do not pull on the cord.
- Turn the power off and remove the plug when not in use.
- Do not use an extension cord unless the cord complies with Australia/New Zealand electrical safety standards.
- Do not let the power cord get damaged in any way.
- Keep the power cord away from heat sources.
- Periodically inspect the power cord for signs of damage.
- Do not operate any electrical item with a damaged power cord.
- Use this product only for its intended function and do not use attachments not recommended by the manufacturer.
- Do not use outdoors.