Professional Salon Skin Analyser
The Skin Scanner is an elaborate magnifying lamp using black light and magnification to show variety of skin imperfections that are imperceptible with the naked eye. It has one-way magnifying mirror allowing the aesthetician to scan the client’s skin. The self-encased skin scanner utilises UV light to reveal areas of depigmentation. Blackout cape on back panel allows for use during lit conditions. A mirror inside allows clients to view their reflection and follow along during diagnosis.
- Easy set up and simple operation.
- Internal mirror so clients can see results
- Flexible magnified viewing port.
- Back drop on the unit prevents outside light from interfering with the analysis.
- Small internal circulating fan cools the client during the light analysis process.
- Comes equipped with six ultra-bright UV-A Lamps equipped with safety tube shields and a 3-minute automatic timer.
Electrical: 1 x 240V GPO required.
Power: 55W, 50-60Hz, 240V
Magnification: 2 Xs magnifying glass allows for complete illumination and observation of the clients face.
Light: In built 4pcs 10W and 2pcs 6W black light lamps
- Easy to set up and ready to take photos in less than 5 minutes.
- Owner’s Manual Explains Analysis Procedures.
The indicators below are a guide to commonly seen skin irregularities.
- Blue to White colour: Healthy and normal skin.
- White colour: Ageing skin and or skin fold.
- Purple colour: Healing, tender or thin skin.
- Light Purple colour: Dry skin.
- Orange to Yellow colour: Oily skin, seborrhoea or acne etc.
- Light Yellow colour: Concentrated pimple or seborrhoea.
- Red colour: Inflamed skin or nutrition deficiency.
- Brown colour: Pigmentation inconsistency or freckle.
- A periodic inspection of all components and fasteners should be made to ensure that your Comfortel product is structurally intact and functioning properly.
- Damaged and broken parts should be replaced and loose fasteners tightened.
- All maintenance to be carried out by a suitably qualified tradesperson.
- Always turn the power off at the power outlet before you insert or remove the plug.
- Remove the power cord by grasping the plug – do not pull on the cord.
- Turn the power off and remove the plug when not in use.
- Do not use an extension cord unless the cord complies with Australia/New Zealand electrical safety standards.
- Do not let the power cord get damaged in any way.
- Keep the power cord away from heat sources.
- Periodically inspect the power cord for signs of damage.
- Do not operate any electrical item with a damaged power cord.
- Use this product only for its intended function and do not use attachments not recommended by the manufacturer.
- Do not use outdoors.