8 in 1 with Luma Mag Lamp
Multi-Function Facial System
The 8 in 1 machine is a compact and mobile multi-function skin system on smooth rolling wheels for easy movement around the salon. Multi function facial systems combine the basic skin care functions for any facial treatment. This system includes Facial Steamer, Mag Lamp, Woods Lamp, High Frequency, Galvanic, Vacuum Suction, Vacuum Spray and Brush. It is complete treatment system for your salon, spa or college.
• Fast heating system.
• Ozone lamp.
• Automatic shut-off.
• Adjustable extension arm.
• Water tank cover.
• Chamber system to prevent dripping.
• Adjustable LED lamp.
• optical 3 dioptre (1.75) magnification.
• Lamp shade can be rotated 180°.
• Mild light that doesn’t irritate.
• Rotating brush system.
• Variety of attachments.
• Lightweight for easy handling.
• Quiet motor.
• Convenient shaft hook-up for easy access.
• Allows a deep cleansing of the skin.
• Brings skin impurities to the surface.
• Aiding in easy extractions.
• 3 piece vacuum set.
• Cools and Soothes the skin.
• Aiding in absorption into the dermis.
• Provides deep moisture and product benefits.
• Accelerate blood circulation.
• Applies the principle of negative and positive current pulling.
• Cooperates with nutritional solution of anion and Cat-ion to introduce nutrition into skin and harmonise skin degree of acid and alkali.
• Beauty salon skin analyser.
• Identify problem skin.
• Magnifying lens.
• 4 ultra-violet bulbs.
• Black cover included to block light.
• Analysis chart included.
• Uses high frequency waves to kill bacteria.
• De-congestion of pores and acne treatment.
• Includes: acne, spoon, mushroom and indirect electrode.
Electrical requirements: 1 x 10A GPO.
- Installation instructions supplied at time of purchase.
- A periodic inspection of all components and fasteners should be made to ensure that your Comfortel product is structurally intact and functioning properly.
- Damaged and broken parts should be replaced and loose fasteners tightened.
- All maintenance to be carried out by a suitably qualified tradesperson.
- Always turn the power off at the power outlet before you insert or remove the plug.
- Remove the power cord by grasping the plug – do not pull on the cord.
- Turn the power off and remove the plug when not in use.
- Do not use an extension cord unless the cord complies with Australia/New Zealand electrical safety standards.
- Do not let the power cord get damaged in any way.
- Keep the power cord away from heat sources.
- Periodically inspect the power cord for signs of damage.
- Do not operate any electrical item with a damaged power cord.
- Use this product only for its intended function and do not use attachments not recommended by the manufacturer.
- Do not use outdoors.